Butterfly Release at Munsinger Gardens
The Butterfly Release fundraiser is a unique event that allows us to memorialize our loved ones who have passed on. By releasing butterflies in their name we release hope into the world. All proceeds go toward the Compassionate Care Funds which supplement the daily cost of resident care.
Please consider joining us or pick up your butterflies at Munsinger Gardens to release in your own space.
For more information contact Quiet Oaks Hospice House.
Photo and information: Quiet Oaks Hospice House Facebook page
- Tyler Braden – Try Losing One (Official Music Video)
- Heritage Requests Information on Prince Harry Visa
- Is a home equity loan tax deductible?
- Senate votes overwhelmingly to keep 2001 authorization for war on terror
- Terraform Labs co-founder Do Kwon was detained in Montenegro while trying to fly to Dubai using falsified Costa Rican travel documents (Bloomberg)